We love the great summer weather to get kids outside and connected to the great outdoors! Our EE team offers fantastic summer camps throughout summer starting for kids age 3 through age 15. We group summer camps in age groups of 3-4(with an adult), 5-6, 7-9, 10-12 and 13-15. Each year we pick new topics so your child can come every year without repeating a camp! Length and location of summer camp varies on the age range. Registration for summer camp is required and you can sign up starting at 8:00 am on April 1st by going to mycountyparks.org.
- 3-4 with adult- 8:30-noon
- 5-6 summer camp 9:00-noon or 1:00-4:00 - two consecutive days
- 7-9 summer camp 9:00am-2:00pm - two consecutive days
- 10-12 summer camp 9:00am-3:00pm - two consecutive days
- 13-15 overnight camp 9:30am-1:00pm next day
Whether you are a parent/grandparent of a participant or just an avid outdoors person we would love to sit down and talk with you about joining our summer camp volunteer team. Please see the Volunteer page for more information on how to contact us and get involved.
Stay tuned for 2020 Summer Camp dates and topics.